- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Shift: 2nd Shift
Enprotech Industrial Technologies is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are the largest supplier of repair, rebuilding, and field services for the metal forming and steel industry in North America. Our facilities are equipped to provide our customers with exceptional engineering, machining, welding, fabrication and machine assembly and disassembly capabilities.
Shift: 2nd shift (5:00PM-3:00AM)
Pay: Up to $24.50 per hour based on experience. Plus a $1.50 per hour shift premium.
Responsible for examining materials, parts and component parts quality purposes, to identify defects and to insure they are in compliance with specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects and tests completed assemblies, and their subassemblies, performing a variety of related duties.
- Clean, and inspect machine sub-assemblies and components for cracks, wear and dimensional integrity.
- Verifies dimensions of parts and location of holes, grooves, and other points according to blueprints, using measuring devices, such as calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, and height and depth gauges.
- Connects assembly to power sources and determines its functionality.
- Moves gears to turn dial at desired point and tightens or loosens control nuts on Vernier to synchronize movement of both units. Assisting in general machine repair/mechanic duties as workload dictates.
- Creates part disposition prints for engineers. Works from hand drawn sketches and blueprints.
- Assists in general machine repair /mechanic duties as workload dictates ( re- assembly or sub-assemblies)
Education and Training, or Experience equivalent:
High school diploma or equivalent, technical training and certifications a plus
3-5 years’ experience
Skills and abilities:
- Prior inspection experience preferred
- Proficiency in blueprint reading and interpretation. Ability to develop a working hand sketch of a part and obtain dimensions for engineering.
- Ability to write neatly and legibly and maintain neat and orderly inspection records.
- Proficiency with calipers, gauges, and other precision measuring and inspection equipment
- Ability to lay out a variety of forgings and castings.
- Good understanding of shop operations and processes.
- Proficiency in shop math to calculate angles and dimensions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills, technically inclined, and detail oriented.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.