Full Stack Engineer
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Enlyft delivers actionable insight to help sales and marketing teams identify the right customers and approach them in the right ways.
Enlyft is looking for an experienced full stack engineer who is passionate about building end-to-end solutions that drives significant business impact and is interested in working in a small team, fast paced environment.
As a full stack engineer at Enlyft, you should enjoy navigating all areas of the stack from cloud platforms to Web UI, and are comfortable with any phase of the software development. You have a strong bias for action and know how to work smart and fast, while striving for technical excellence. As a foundational member of the engineering team, you will have a significant opportunity to influence our culture and growth, in addition to massive impact on the product and business.
- Minimum 3 year with Databases (mysql/postgres or NoSql).
- Minimum 2 year with Python based frameworks (Django, Flask or others).
Experience designing all tiers of an application, from UI to backend to databases, and making smart tradeoffs about where specific functionality is developed.
- Passion to learn new technologies and readiness to roll up your sleeves and hack up something new. Strong desire to write code that ships quickly and being comfortable making mistakes as long as you are learning from them.
- Strong experience with JS libraries and frameworks like VueJS, jQuery, React, Angular and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap & Material-UI
- Understanding of the web application lifecycle, MVC and other design patterns.
- Experience building user interfaces for responsive websites, single page web apps, and/or web applications.
- A good eye for good UI. You can assess and recommend UX that is effective at meeting its goal and is good looking at the same time.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, comfortable working on a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of how to interact with and create RESTful APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools like GIT
- Familiarity with cloud hosted platforms (such as AWS or Microsoft Azure).
- Experience estimating and planning multi-sprint features.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build, and work on a customer facing modern web portals
- Build interactive UI components and corresponding backend for reporting and business workflow within the web application
- Optimize perceived page performance for key pages and user experiences, including fronted and backend optimizations
- Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies / tools to maximize development efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, define, design, code and ship new features.
- Lead application planning efforts and development of deployment schedules.
- Set a high bar for a great customer user experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.