Customer Success Director
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Enlyft delivers actionable insight to help sales and marketing teams identify the right customers and approach them in the right ways.
The Director of Customer Success is responsible delivering customer loyalty (Net Promoter Score) and contracted revenue renewal targets (ACR) across the existing Enlyft customer base. The successful candidate will need to create & implement a scalable Customer Success Engagement model. Ensuring customer loyalty and revenue renewal rates is a critical underpinning of the Enlyft growth plan. Once a new process is successfully set up, you will then need to build out a team to scale its coverage across the existing customers. You will work in partnership with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Sales Executives & the Data Science team to define the process and its implementation. Finally, as the leader of the function empowered with the deepest customer insights, you will need to supply an ongoing, structure set of feedback from customers to the engineering team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attain targeted customer contract & revenue renewal rates. Secondly, reach the quarterly Net Promoter Score targets.
- Build out a customer success engagement model to ensure renewal target attainment. Be able and willing to personally implement the process and prove it.
- Hire and manage a customer success team, to scale customer success coverage as the Enlyft customer base grows quarter over quarter.
- Establish and manage a process that channels the “voice of the customers” to the engineering team.
- Supply a quarterly forecast for contract and revenue renewal rates to the Vice President of Sales.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- B2B SaaS industry working experience either as a customer or employee in the Sales Force Automation, Account Based Marketing (ABM), Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Predictive Targeting or Data Science/AI sectors. At Least five years of experience.
- SaaS Customer Success, Inside Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Consulting Customer Success, Product Marketing, Start-up or early stage business.
- A hands-on individual with obvious management potential.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.