MES Consultant (Remote)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
For over 20 years EIS has provided consulting services to dozens of Fortune 500 companies in the biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
EIS provides consulting expertise for life science manufacturing focused on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Mobile apps, RFID, software programming, automation systems, system integration and software validation.
We believe in a simple business philosophy: Listen to our customer’s needs and work closely with them to provide the highest quality solutions to help them meet their goals.
The full-time Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Consultant will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. The MES consultant will work on project teams to assist with the implementation or support of MES and is expected to perform various roles in the software development lifecycle, including programming, project management, software validation and unit testing. In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
- Strong background in computer programming and familiarity with MES software packages such as Honeywell POMS/POMSnet, Werum PAS-X, Rockwell ProPack Data, Camstar, SAP MES or Emerson Syncade
- Bachelors degree in a relevant area such as Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, developing software code and/or executing test protocol
- Ability to travel to client sites when necessary
- Openness to career development and feedback to promote future job advancement
Travel: Up to 100% based on client location
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.