English Trainer (Online)
English with Laura provides English classes to 90+ IT/Telecom companies (TeamViewer, Adobe, Picsart, DISQO, Sololearn, Ucraft, Ucom, Viva-MTS, and many more) in Armenia.
The mission of our language center is to inspire and guide people to learn languages. We find it important to help people communicate freely in English on the international level.
And our philosophy is expressed well in this quote: “Once a student, always a friend.”
We are a team of 25 people from 8 countries. And now, we are looking for an experienced English trainer to join our team online.
- Deliver lessons using a variety of differentiated instructional techniques that are appropriate to the academic level and meet the diverse needs of students.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Plan course materials and create lesson plans.
- Assess students' progress (e.g. homework, tests, etc.)
- Write individual and group progress reports.
- Build trusting relationships with students.
- Attend team meetings and demo lessons.
What we offer:
- A possibility to work with top companies in different fields, including IT, banking, etc.
- An opportunity to grow in a multicultural environment.
- Teacher training.
- A flexible schedule (from 1.5 hours a day to full-time).
We are looking for someone who has:
- A positive attitude and love towards teaching English using modern methods
- At least 1 year of teaching experience and is excited about learning new things.
- C1 English proficiency.
- BA or MA in TEFL, English language and literature, English Pedagogy, CELTA, or DELTA certification (is a plus).
- Reliable high-speed internet connection, a laptop, and headsets with a microphone.
Our ideal candidate should be able to:
- Send us a creative cover letter (up to 90 words).
- Attach their résumé in PDF format (NOT jpeg, doc. or txt) with their names.
- Send a link to a short casual video (even a selfie video) where you tell us about yourself in English (would be a big plus).
English with Laura is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other protected classes under the law.