English Trainer (Relocation to Armenia)
English with Laura provides English classes to 90+ IT/Telecom companies (TeamViewer, Adobe, Picsart, DISQO, Sololearn, Ucraft, Ucom, Viva-MTS, and many more) in Armenia.
The mission of our language center is to inspire and guide people to learn languages. We find it important to help people communicate freely in English on the international level.
And our philosophy is expressed well in this quote: “Once a student, always a friend.”
We are a team of 25 people from 8 countries. And now, we are looking for an experienced English trainer to join our team in Armenia with (near-) native competency.
- Deliver lessons using a variety of differentiated instructional techniques that are appropriate to the academic level and meet the diverse needs of students.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Plan course materials and create lesson plans.
- Assess students' progress (e.g. homework, tests, etc.)
- Write individual and group progress reports.
- Build trusting relationships with students.
- Attend team meetings and demo lessons.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A positive attitude and love towards teaching English using modern methods (those who teach with Bonk, please do not apply).
- At least 2 year of teaching experience and is excited about learning new things.
- Native English proficiency.
- BA or MA in TEFL, English language and literature, English Pedagogy, or CELTA certification (is a plus).
It would be cool if you had:
- International experience or education.
- An ability to motivate others.
What we offer:
- A possibility to work with top companies in different fields, including IT, banking, etc.
- An opportunity to grow in a multicultural environment.
- Teacher training.
- 120 hours of teaching per month.
1. Two interviews.
2. One month of online teaching as a trial period.
3. Company buys the airline ticket and covers Visa payment to Yerevan.
4. Once trainer is in Yerevan, they will get paid for the online job you've done. If the trainer doesn't pass the trial period, they are paid according to what they have earned in a month.
5. Company will rent an apartment in Yerevan for the trainer to live in. It could be either a studio apartment, or a 2-3 room apartment shared for several relocated trainers.
6. The program is for 6 months with a possibility to extension.
Our ideal candidate should be able to:
- Send us a creative cover letter (up to 90 words).
- Attach their résumé in PDF format (NOT jpeg, doc. or txt) with their names.
- Send a link to a short casual video (even a selfie video) telling us about themselves.
Looking forward to seeing you in Armenia :)
English with Laura is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other protected classes under the law.