- Montreal, QC, Canada
Enerkem Inc. is the first company in the world to commercially produce biofuels and green chemicals from non-recyclable and non-compostable waste. Our highly qualified employees are proud to be part of a company that is renowned throughout the world. For six years, Enerkem has been among the world’s 50 most-watched companies in the bioenergy sector, according to Biofuels Digest, and every year since 2012 we have also been listed on the prestigious Global Cleantech 100, representing the clean technology companies most likely to significantly influence the market in the next five to ten years.
LOCATION: Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Montreal, Enerkem is easily accessible by car, bike, walking or public transportation.
Is the environment a cause that is important to you? Are you looking for a short-term job (renewable contract) that allows you to develop new skills? Are you undaunted by challenges?
Enerkem is offering a unique opportunity to join our team during a period of growth and international expansion. Enerkem is seeking someone who is undaunted by challenges and inspired by a fast-paced environment, someone who sees opportunities where others might see obstacles. The ideal candidate has the skills and competencies to work in collaboration with internal clients in order to improve the work flow efficiencies of a constantly changing and growing organization. The candidate must demonstrate resiliency and flexibility, and be motivated by the opportunity to grow professionally and personally by working with high-caliber professionals.
We need you!
Through the accomplishment of her or his tasks, the person in this position will provide the support necessary to the proper functioning of the office and the company.
The person holding the Receptionist position will represent the company and will be expected to provide professional and courteous service. To carry out this role, the person will be required to :
- Greet visitors, customers and new employees;
- Transfer incoming calls;
- Manage orders for office supplies and various catering services;
- Ensure proper management of regular and registered mail (Fedex, Purolator, etc.);
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Finance/Human Resources/Engineering departments;
- Organize and schedule reservations, set up workspaces;
- Carry out any other related tasks deemed necessary.
DEC in Administration, or equivalent
1 to 2 years of professional experience in customer service, or equivalent
We are looking for the following competencies in a candidate…
- In-depth knowledge of the Office Suite, including Outlook.
- Bilingual (French-English), written and oral. Additional language(s) proficiency an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with public interaction.
- Able to handle pressure and take initiatives
- Strong ability to adapt to change.
- Comfortable with multitasking.
If you fit this description, please contact us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.