Energy Commissions Data Analyst
- 720 Rusk St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Enerex is Retail Energy's trusted data platform, providing secure connectivity the entire value chain: Brokers, Suppliers, Agents, Customers and Utilities to drive efficient transactions.
Our flagship service, Sparkplug is the #1 retail energy sales platform in the world, powering over 10% of US commercial and industrial (C&I) transactions.
Our other products and services compose a comprehensive platform for retail energy suppliers, brokers, agents and customers.
CRAFT is the leading solution for energy commissions management for retail suppliers.
The Commissions team is responsible for managing all Broker, Partner (or Vendor) and Agent commission payments flowing through our CRAFT platform on behalf of our customers. Working with various stakeholders across our customer base, the CRAFT team ensures that commission payments are made accurately and in a timely manner. This position has the responsibility for contract research, collaborating with Accounts Payable during payment processing and improving existing processes. Additionally, this position provides servicing and support on any commissions related inquiries or requests internally and external to the company.
- Help customers process large data sets to accurately create payment files utilizing CRAFT
- Assist with researching any issues with payment files
- Perform root cause analysis on commission related issues; often this requires digging into the data to find out if the data inflows have problems or if the system is misconfigured to achieve the desired payment file outcome
- Maintain payment records in an organized fashion
- Assist with and contribute to system improvement initiatives
- Manage external facing email box and respond to internal stakeholder and external customer inquiries
- Ability to work with a ticketing system to manage work queues
Enerex is a company based on values and our core values reflect how we treat our customers and our team members. We will look for these in our hiring process.
- Earn Trust: with our customers and our team
- We > Me: elevate the team over the individual
- Own It: Be accountable and resourceful in achieving results
- Create Simplicity: Reduce complexity for customers and others
- Celebrate Progress: Strive for and recognize incremental positive change