- Lanham, MD 20706, USA
Encompass (IT) Security Services is a full services technology service provider located in Lanham, MD. Our services range from enterprise planning and implementation to Cyber Security. Our clients include federal, state and local governments, non-profits and other corporate entities.
Encompass offers very competitive compensation packages which includes:
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401K - 4% match with immediate vesting
- Direct Deposit
- Educational/Training Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Fee Reimbursement
This position will be responsible for high level administrative support for the Executive Team. The incumbent must have the talent of staying steps ahead and anticipating needs. Someone who enjoys the administrative role, is confident and capable, and has depth and experience working with executives in a fairly fast-paced environment. Incumbent provides support to the team and the broader organization, including event and meeting planning, catering, supply ordering, facilities requests and day-to-day operational support. The incumbent must be able to juggle and manage multiple and, at times, conflicting priorities and provide a consistent level of support across each function. Must be able to anticipate and effectively respond to a variety of business and support needs and requirements. The position requires a team player with broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices, and an ability to work in a dynamic product development and engineering organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following (Duties are subject to change as determined by Executive Team):
- Professional and efficient
- Client facing and Executive facing role
- Effective in-person, phone & email presence
- Act as first contact for the Executive Team and plays the role of liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
- Act as the Senior Executive Assistant and provide mentorship to the other executive assistants.
- Present a professional face of to clients and partners in all interactions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize across competing priorities
- Prepare “week ahead,” and “day ahead”
- Track open issues and follow-up items to closure
- Ability to manage high volume email and synthesize actions needed
- Professional method for “acting, declining or redirecting”
- Ability to decline invitations quickly, simply and professionally
- Ability to manage agendas for all meetings.
- Ability to work with key leaders in the other departments to ensure timely delivery of their commitments (e.g., reports).
- Ability to organize key staff events (e.g., All Staffs, Training, Parties).
- Heavy electronic filing, expense reporting & record keeping
- Preparation of high-level meetings and events involving multiple companies
- Comfort with purchase card, occasional Purchase Order & invoice support
- Completes company vendor and bid registrations
- Management Calendar for Bid/Proposal Submissions and Due Dates
- Responsible for completing Basic Company information and SF1449’s for Bids and Proposals
- Responsible for completing Cover Sheets for Bids and Proposals
- Responsible for Identifying Business Development Opportunities
- Running busy calendars including accepting meetings and actively resolving and rescheduling conflicts. Booking conference rooms and dialing-in according to location
- Preparing meeting materials including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials for executive meetings
- Arranging team meetings and events and assisting with agenda and coordinating vendor sessions and broader team events
- Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements for executive meetings
- Making travel arrangements: book/revise flights, execute process to obtain travel visas, hotels, car, etc., place all key travel information on calendar according to time zone of destination, submit expense reports in a timely manner and handle corporate card billing and reconciliation
- Handling purchase cards, and handling procurement of supplies, devices and equipment
- Tracking and summarizing expenses and helping develop estimates for training, travel, events, and other business costs
- Drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, directing inquiries to the proper party within the teams, and managing visitors and vendor
- Handling filing, mail, org chart development, and other similar administrative activities to support executives
- Facilitating and coordinating communications and administrative procedures across the team, providing ad hoc support to existing team members, and collaborating with a wide variety of senior administrators
- Assisting with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents
- Providing small-scale project management of internal events and initiatives, on an as needed basis
- Supporting internal initiatives and special projects, requiring organizational skills, an attention to detail, and follow through
- Coordinating activities with external vendors, customers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ad hoc/situation telework position
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have good people skills
- Must possess advanced computer skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have past experience in the federal, state or local government
- Must be comfortable with various meeting and presentation technologies including webinars, video teleconferencing, other online websites and portals
- Have experience updating databases and files
- Have experience with data entry, faxing, emailing and scanning
- Proficient in use of social media applications
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be organized, and possess a strong attention to detail
- Have a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of proposal process
- Have a professional and positive demeanor, and be able to work well as part of a team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.