IV&V Project Manager /Agile
- Baltimore, MD, USA
Encompass (IT) Security Services is a full services technology service provider located in Bowie, MD. Our services range from enterprise planning and implementation to Cyber Security. Our clients include federal, state and local governments, non-profits and other corporate entities.
Encompass offers very competitive compensation packages which includes:
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401K - 4% match with immediate vesting
- Direct Deposit
- Educational/Training/Certification Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Fee Reimbursement
1. Act as the main point of contact with the State for day-to-day operations
2. Develop a partnership with the State as an advisor by understanding the objectives of the Maryland MMIS Modular Replacement system and supporting an ongoing, two-way communication effort regarding technology strategies, priorities, and governance.
3. Manage Contractor staff including staffing levels, hiring, training, assignments, performance evaluations and issue resolution.
4. Ensure the quality and timeliness of all Contractor deliverables, documentation, and reports.
1. Five (5) years of experience leading IV&V teams.
2. At least one (1) year of experience participating on an IV&V team for CMS certifiable components of an MMIS or Eligibility determination system for a state government entity.
3. It is preferred that the IV&V Project Manager (PM) be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
4. Experience leading an IV&V project of comparable size and complexity, using IV&V methodologies and industry-standard best practices in project management and system development.
5. Possess exceptional organizational, communication, and leadership skills and must be available to present executive project presentations to multiple levels of project leadership and to other government executives.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Get notified of other positions
Like us on Facebook.com/EncompassSecure
Follow us on Twitter @EncompassSecure