- Washington, DC
Encompass (IT) Security Services is a full services technology service provider located in Camp Springs, MD. Our services range from enterprise planning and implementation to Cyber Security. Our clients include federal, state and local governments, non-profits and other corporate entities.
Administration of company desktops including centralized configuration, deployment, end user support. Will administer various technologies to include; Network Devices; Active Directory; Wireless Routers; Printers; Email; Websites; IDS; Firewalls; Anti-Virus; OS; and Teleconferencing
• Microsoft certified professional or equivalent work experience.
• VMware Certified professional or equivalent work experience supporting and maintaining VMware Horizon view.
• Minimum 5 years experience installing, supporting maintaining Windows desktop environment
Skills & Qualification:
1. Experience with setup, configuration and support of VMware Horizon View Virtual Desktop
2. Experience with configuration and setup of VMware Horizon Thinapp
3. Working knowledge of VMware VCenter and VCenter operations manager.
4. In-depth knowledge of Windows 7/Windows 8 & excellent troubleshooting skills.
5. Working knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, SCCM.
6. Professional demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills and a high level of quality & attention to detail as there is constant interaction with the user community, including executive level staff.
7. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003/2010 and other standard office environment applications.
8. Must be a self-starter and be able to follow & enforce defined division processes.
9. Excellent organization & time management skills in addition to a high level of problem solving and analysis.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
U.S.A. Citizenship or Green Card