Enterprise Account Executive
- 728 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
- Employees can work remotely
A little about us
At Enboarder, we are driving the global shift to experience-driven onboarding. Have you ever raved to your family about how great the paperwork process was during your first day on a new job? Nobody does! They get excited about the people they’ve met and their connection to the company culture. We believe if you’re waiting until day 1 to make a connection, you’re way behind! Help us help business leaders see the light.
About the opportunity
We’re on the lookout for our next wave of key team members to grow our team in Austin. We’re early days, but gaining momentum, with some impressive scores already on the board.
Would you consider yourself a dynamically skilled Enterprise Account Executive, confident in building connections and providing value up, down and sideways throughout a large, complex organization? This is a truly consultative sales role, meant for someone with a hunger for creative technology solutions. It’s a big role, so you better bring a big appetite. We’re ready to be impressed.
What would a normal week look like in this role?
- Set your own schedule - creative prospecting, demo’s, closing… we don’t believe in unnecessary internal meetings, so your weeks will be fluid to your style
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- You will deliver amazing product demos that WOW, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to help make onboarding about people rather than process
- You’ll be the voice of the customer to the product team, ensuring that our product is enhanced for our customers in a timely fashion
- Your experience will be used to help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more.
- You will have a large, yet defined territory that you will work to drive revenue and market share in.
- You’ll work closely with the team to develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- You will be creating & articulating compelling value propositions around Enboarder.
- You will work with the team to develop case studies from our amazing customers.
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us. Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You’re a great people person with a proven track record, and can understand pain points that clients are facing to diagnose personalized solutions (solution selling)
- You’ll be smart, curious and convincing – we have an incredible product and want help shape and improve the employee experience for every organization around the world
- Strong executive presence, with exposure to HOD’s, Director and C-level
- We’re a very transparent company with a focus on continuous improvement, so a willingness to take on coaching and feedback is a must
- The ability to remain flexible and deal with ambiguity – you will never have a dull day!
- Strong team work ethic, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Creativity, ability to think outside of the box, and innovative problem solving – our company is extremely nimble and responds to customer demands and challenges fast.
What will make you stand out (nice to have, but not necessary)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Track record of working with HR and/or a strong HR network
- Relevant tech/SaaS sales experience is within the HR/ recruitment space
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation (strong base and uncapped commission)
- Enjoy Australian standards of vacation (4 weeks), generous 401k, health insurances for you and your family and paid parental leave
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (stock options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- A unique offsite week at our global HQ in Sydney, Australia
- Moderate travel across the US and Canada
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices in the region
- Being part of our next wave of growth in the US, you will be largely influential in creating and driving the culture in our Austin hub
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.