Head of Brand and Content - Global
- 121 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Enboarder is the world's leading Experience-Driven Onboarding platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses such as Westpac, Qantas, Hugo Boss, McDonalds, Eventbrite, EA and hundreds of other businesses worldwide. HR teams rely on Enboarder to coach hiring managers and wow new hires through their onboarding journey from the moment they sign their contract resulting in engaged, happy and long term employees.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to build a brand for an already successful and fast growing company. We have an awesome team, a genuine people-first mission and a world class product to go with it.
We’re just about to embark on a new and exciting journey and we need someone to tell the story - from our website to our brand voice, to the campaigns and programs that bring this all to life. We’re bold, we believe in human connection and we have awesome (and beautiful) tech.
As part of the Marketing Leadership Team, reporting into the Global VP of Marketing in Sydney, we’re looking for someone who understands humans at their core and who can communicate in a way that evokes emotion and action.
You'll oversee a global content strategy that extends Enboarder’s brand awareness while keeping us top of mind and differentiated.
The ideal candidate will be fascinated with connecting the dots between our product and value proposition, and the trends in the world, able to align them through great storytelling. Our target audience of people-first HR folk crave practical knowledge and inspirational stories that will help them build great businesses with happy employees.
In this role, you'll manage a small team plus contract writers, responsible for Enboarder’s blog, books, and brand presence across social media feeds. You’ll also oversee global PR and Brand activation in our core regions.
You'll be both strategic, but still able and willing to create content from start to finish, including outlining video content, performing in front of the camera, writing stories, creating course materials and slides decks.
We’re a positive, high energy team that believes done is better than perfect. We learn from each other and our mistakes and we always have each other's backs.
What you'll be doing on the team
In month one you'll be...
- Learning about us, our market, our customers and our strategic narrative
- Sourcing a website and brand agency able to pull your vision to life
- Ensuring our PR agency and plan is fully aligned with what we’re producing and our relaunch
- Briefing and approving content for blogs, campaigns and socials in the pipeline
- Making new friends
By month 3 you'll..
- Be all over our brand and content strategy with a clear 6 month campaign plan
- Managing freelancers and agencies to deliver a multitude of integrated campaigns
- Delivering Enboarder classes, white papers, video clips, social posts and everything that comes with it
- Own Enboarders webinar program, plus continue to evolve it into a digital experience that is unlike anything available to the HR audience. This includes campaign management, content creation, and focus on demand gen KPIs.
- You’ll use your stellar writing skills to support various content pieces including landing pages, email campaigns, social media, articles, website copy, case studies, and other communications and content. You know, the works.
- Piquing interest via short form content. In other words, you relish the challenge of creating unique and effective social media campaigns aimed at growing our brand awareness and reach on social media.
About You and What Type of Skills You’ll Need
- You’ll love creating inspiring stories
- You're passionate about teaching others
- You are creative, pushing the envelope and being bold
- Can apply creativity to strategy
- You have strong writing skills and can apply feedback accurately and consistently
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You're comfortable, lively and engaging on camera
Why work for us?
- We offer most of the standard perks that other tech companies do (equity, new tech, flexibility), but with heaps of global exposure
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team focus - Team Play is one of 5 company values
- We offer maternity leave policies that match the big guys
- Oh, and your onboarding experience will be world class. We guarantee a ‘WOW’
** Due to visa restrictions, only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered.
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.