Full Stack Developer - Front End/React focus
- 121 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer (front End/React focus) who is looking for a platform where you can genuinely develop and master your skills, with no limitations on your avenues of learning.
Enboarder is a growing HR SaaS company that is transforming employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, and consistent experience. Born in Sydney and now operating globally, we are entering into an exciting scale-up growth phase and are looking for multiple Full Stack Developers to join our passionate and high impact team here in the Sydney office.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in a full stack role, with exposure to React is essential
- Experience working with NodeJS would be highly advantageous
- Experience working with React Hooks
- Thorough understanding of Frontend frameworks like React and Angular and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Strong knowledge building reusable responsive UI components and core understanding of cross browser behaviours
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Good understanding of REST APIs and JSON data structures
- Ability to achieve results working independently with limited guidance
- You're a self starter and a team player - We achieve as a team
- Willing and eager to learn – these roles are challenging but rewarding, and require someone with a real passion for what they do
- Start-up experience is not essential, if you think the role and our culture is a fit we would love to hear from you!
What we can offer you?
- Huge scope for personal growth and progression – we embrace your professional development goals and facilitate learning in your passionate areas
- Fantastic collaboration with all teams across the company
- Competitive compensation + employee stock options
Interested? Apply now!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
* As this role is based in our Sydney HQ, only those with working rights are eligible to apply
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.