- 728 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Enboarder, we are driving the global shift to experience-driven onboarding (plus so much more!). Have you ever raved to your family and friends about how great the paperwork process was during your first day on a new job? Nobody does! They get excited about the people they’ve met and their connection to the company culture. We believe if you’re waiting until day 1 to make a connection, you’re way behind. Help us help business leaders see the light and focus on their employee experience.
A little about us
We transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
Reporting directly to the CFO, you'll work closely with all areas of the business. You'll build and own the platform for our teams to really drive effectiveness, efficiency, automation, and continuously enhance the platform. While based in Austin, you will have global exposure to the rest of the business and will work closely with our teams in Sydney and London.
- Provide frontline sales support, and collaborate with sales stakeholders on process improvement and training needs
- Support sales in execution of territory management, lead & account assignment, reporting & dashboards, and rules of engagement
- Assist sales reps with their understanding and adoption of various Enboarder tools and Salesforce processes
- Run training sessions with sales reps on key processes for Salesforce and other tools
- Support leadership with business improvements by providing data analysis
- Contribute ideas and best practice for process improvement
- Build and foster relationships with your counterparts across marketing, operations and strategy to align on optimizations for lead to opportunity processes
- Monitoring ticket queues and aligning other team members on resolution
- Working with sales reps to resolve and address routine issues by applying Enboarder policies and procedural knowledge for the top of funnel function
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us. Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
You are motivated to learn, enjoy building relationships, detail oriented and love solving problems head-on. You take pride in your work and continuously strive for improvements and building your Sales Operations skill set. You'll also have:
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Operations
- You are a self-starter and highly motivated
- A strong work ethic and willingness to overcome obstacles
- An organized and results-oriented work style, with excellent attention to detail
- A hunger to learn - you enjoy learning new things and apply your knowledge to your day to day where applicable
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- You enjoy collaborating with others and solving problems
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- Salesforce CRM administrator certification
- Excel proficiency, analytical skills
- Related bachelor’s Degree
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- Employee stock options - the company's success is everyone's success
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices across the globe.
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.