Customer Marketing Manager
- 728 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be our subject matter expert in customer marketing. Collaborating with the Marketing and Customer Success teams, you will define, build and manage a strategic and scalable customer marketing program to educate and engage our customers to drive adoption and advocacy.
What makes this role exciting?
- We have ambitious growth plans and now is the ideal time to join to make your mark!
- We have a customer first culture and our NPS is the best in the industry (up there with the likes of Tesla and Apple!)
- We’re driving employee engagement and experience - something you can actually get behind
- We’re seeing exponential customer growth and engagement organically
- We have THE BEST people and an incredible culture to go with it
- This is a newly created global role, and your chance to build the playbook and shine
With already highly engaged and growing customers, we’re looking for an experienced customer marketer to add structure and strategy to our customer growth to take us to the next level.
You’ll need to:
- Develop a strategic global Customer Marketing plan and execute programs that support adoption, retention, upsell and advocacy goals.
- Design an experience-first customer journey from end to end including engaging adoption, renewal, and upsell journeys
- Manage end-to-end omni channel campaigns and customer communications across the customer lifecycle, including events, our customer community, webinars, EDMs, social, in-product etc
- Support Product Communications for new product launches
- Lead and manage Customer Education and Engagement programs
- Identify incredible customer stories in line with our growth strategy
- Help our customers see the true value of Enboarder and become better users of our product
- Partner with sales to identify strategic cross-sell and upsell initiatives
- Manage global, cross functional teams to a project plan
- Establish a performance analytics dashboard to share your results across the business. Use analytics and reporting tools to measure the effectiveness of your activities, ROI and adjust campaigns accordingly
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in B2B Software Marketing
- Proven track record of designing programmes and campaigns to achieve business outcomes
- 2+ years of experience in customer or product marketing
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Project management experience working in cross functional teams
- Proven ability to create engaging content across multiple channels
- Experience with Enterprise customer marketing preferred
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- Employee stock options - the company's success is everyone's success
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices across the globe.
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.