Implementation Manager - EMEA
- 66 Newman St, London W1T 3EQ, UK
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About The Role
The Implementation Manager - EMEA will act as the main point of contact in implementing our largest EMEA HQ’d customers, as well as being the main point of contact in implementing our partner customers based in EMEA.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work alongside EMEA enterprise account executives assisting with presales activities, including pitches and final stage conversations around rollout and implementation strategies
- Act as the primary point of contact in the implementation of our largest EMEA HQ’d customers
- Work directly with customers to define project goals and build detailed project plans
- Work closely with our Solutions Architect on technical integrations
- Project manage end to end implementations and ensure a seamless transition to Customer Success
- Work alongside our head of partnerships in assisting with pitches and final stage conversations around rollout and implementation strategies with partners
- Act as the primary point of contact for all partner rollouts
- Work directly with partner customers to define project goals and build detailed project plans
We’d also love you to:
- Work at creating an enterprise implementation playbook/framework that can be scaled globally
- Upskilling the Customer Success team in implementation best practice
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
You will have experience in implementing SaaS solutions in large, complex organisations. You will have project-managed various projects, and understand how to navigate a rollout with a range of stakeholders across multiple locations and timezones.
You will also have had exposure to the pre-sales process, having assisted new business sales teams in final stage sales conversations.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Experience with rolling out SaaS solutions in large organisations
- Experience in project management, understanding challenges that come with such large rollouts
- An interest in working in a scale up company, being excited at the prospect of creating new processes
- The ability to collaborate with our Customer Success, Solutions and Sales teams to create a unified account team
- 3+ years experience in an enterprise implementation role capacity
What We Can Offer You
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (equity, newest tech, flexibility), but with heaps of global exposure
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team goal focus. Team Play being one of 5 company values.
- We are global - you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and build connections in Europe and the US.
- Competitive salary with employee stock options
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.