Customer Support Specialist
- 121 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About The Role
The Customer Support role will be based out of HQ in Sydney to support the APAC & EMEA markets. Your role will deliver first-tier application support by assisting with the initial research & troubleshooting and resolution of customer queries. You will become an Enboarder product expert and help guide our customers with using the product.
As our first dedicated support role globally, the role will initially be required to support both APAC & EMEA markets which means your schedule will need to be flexible for the first 6 months. You must also be self-directed, able to learn independently, and possess good time and task management skills, as the position will require an evening schedule that occurs outside typical business hours. Flexible working arrangements will be available to support this. For the first month you will work standard business hours whilst we make sure you have the appropriate onboarding and training to be successful in this role.
Day to day activities will include:
- Responding to initial customer enquiries or questions via our Customer Helpdesk platform, Intercom
- Troubleshoot and log technical issues and bugs for our engineering team to investigate
- Provide updates to customers for ongoing bugs and outstanding issues
- Escalate any critical issues to Head of Customer Success
- Keep the Customer Success team informed of any important customer interactions
- Support the creation of Help Centre articles and curate existing content
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service, have an eye for detail and enjoy problem solving. Positivity and displaying empathy is a must have! This role is all about going the extra mile and ensuring our customers are super happy!
What You Will Need To Succeed
- 1-2 years relevant professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt in a fast paced environment
- An interest in working in a scale up company, being excited at the prospect of helping to create new processes
- The ability to collaborate with our Customer Success, Solutions, Product, Marketing and Sales teams to create a unified customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training and professional work experience.
What We Can Offer You
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (equity, newest tech, flexibility), but with heaps of global exposure
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team goal focus. Team Play being one of 5 company values.
- We are global - you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and build connections in Europe and the US.
- Competitive salary with employee stock options
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.