Sales Development Representative
- 728 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
At Enboarder, we’re all about changing onboarding for good – If you are outgoing, naturally inquisitive, and passionate about people and innovation in HR and technology… then you should keep reading. We've got some impressive scores already on the board, and it's the perfect time to join the family.
We are looking for someone who can make an impeccable first impression and set the stage for the sales experience at Enboarder, getting customers excited about the possibilities of leveraging technology to transform their employee engagement and onboarding efforts. Motivated by career acceleration and growth, this is the perfect role for someone looking to transform their career in enterprise sales or software.
What would a normal week look like in this role?
- You’ll be primarily responsible for building a pipeline of prospects for the Account Executives, using a number of innovative strategies
- You’ll work closely with the team to develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- As the first point of contact to Enboarder, your goal is to impress and intrigue our prospects, enticing them to want to learn more
- Your days and weeks will be drastically different from one another, given the varied nature of the prospects that you’ll be targeting
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us. Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to quickly build rapport and genuine relationships with people
- A desire to truly listen and understand how you can help people
- A positive and energetic approach to each day
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, experience in recruitment / recruitment technology and HR sales, but not required so long as you have the confidence to pick up the phone and start having quality conversations
- Process-oriented nature with attention to detail, not afraid of taking big tasks and making them your own.
- You will own a large territory which represents an incredible amount of barely tapped opportunity, so strategic thinking and careful planning around approach will be vital.
- Research skills, and the ability to translate industry knowledge into digestible information for your audience
- Track record of working with HR and/or a strong HR network, a big plus
- Start up experience will be extremely helpful to quickly acclimate
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation (strong base and uncapped commission)
- Australian standard of 4 weeks' annual leave a year, comprehensive health and benefits package, and 401k
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices in the US region
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.