Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 728 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your journey's next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
Due to huge success, we are now approaching an exciting high growth phase! As such, we are looking to bring on a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist in the talent search and end to end running of all things recruitment! It's a super busy, fun and interesting role as we begin to build out some pretty impressive processes and candidate experience! And the best part?? It's a very rewarding role as the people you speak with are incredibly engaged with the product, brand, and purpose of what Enboarder is setting out to revolutionize.
What you’ll do:
- Candidate sourcing for a variety of roles across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Technology
- Screening CV's and managing applicants through Smart Recruiters
- Conducting telephone and Zoom interviews across the US and the UK
- Scheduling interviews across the US and the UK
- Managing candidates through a thorough 3-4 stage interview process including panel & role play preparation, and delivering comprehensive feedback
- High touch point with candidates throughout the recruitment process, and managing our passive candidate pool
- Assisting to improve processes and automation through our ATS, website and advertising mediums
- Liaising with a team of awesome hiring managers and assisting with their HR and hiring requirements
- Ad hoc duties that will arise as we create the perfect hiring journey
- Research and reporting on salary benchmarking, EVP and Employer Branding strategies
- As this is a role operates across many timezones, there may be regular work required early mornings and late evenings - however you will have flexibility in how you structure your days.
You'll be organized, detail oriented, and most of all - obsessed with creating a best in class candidate experience. This role will require you to operate at a fast pace, and have a high level of initiative with communication and requirements occurring around the clock.
What you'll need to succeed
- A min of 2 years' experience in a busy recruitment role, or extensive TA coordinator experience and wanting to develop your career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive ad and email template writing skills
- A strong working knowledge of HR and Recruitment technologies for advertising and sourcing in the local markets
- Strong candidate management and negotiation skills
- Excellent diary management for candidates, hiring managers and the TA team calendar
- A related Bachelors degree is preferred
- Experience with sourcing tech roles an advantage
Why work for us?
- Training and development where required, with the opportunity to learn as you go
- Australian standard of 4 weeks' annual leave a year, comprehensive health and benefits package, and 401k
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team goal focus with Team Play being one of 5 company values.
- A fun and collaborative team environment, both in our Austin/US hub and globally
- We are far from a face time company. No 9 to 5’s here. You will be empowered to work flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
- Oh, and your onboarding will be world class. We guarantee a ‘WOW’.
Think this sounds like great opportunity? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values, and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.