Marketing Operations Manager
- 121 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the role
You will be an essential part of the go to market plan, defining, building and maintaining the framework that allows marketing and SDRs to go to market efficiently and scalably, to generate pipeline for both prospects and customers.
- Set up key processes and programs to support key marketing objectives
- Continuously measure and track campaigns, using insights and data to ensure a strong ROI with a test and learn methodology to campaigns
- Create, develop and own Marketing Dashboards to track and measure all activity
- Ensure that the marketing technology and data stack is integrated and optimised
- Drive efficiency, accuracy and automation across Marketing, empowering our team to make better decisions and feeding into the overall marketing strategy
- Surface insights to support process change and sales and marketing tactics
- Enable a high performance marketing team by removing operational blockers or implementing new operational capabilities
- Lead, own and maintain the integration of accurate data flows and performance reporting, ensuring 100% accuracy and coverage in performance data
- Own the relationships between Marketing, tech & data to ensure the continued accuracy and coverage of data flows to digital platforms - including defining requirements for Tech or third party vendors and managing solution build as necessary
- Own day to day relationships with key marketing technology partners, ensuring we are positioned to take advantage of product tests and betas, and are kept up to date with product and discipline developments where data and insight are the focus
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and improvement through the use of new technologies and support the development and implementation of new tools and systems
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years’ digital marketing experience focusing on performance analysis, data management & insight delivery
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with MarTech including Google Marketing Platform and Hubspot
- Technically competent in SQL-based tools to query and visualise disparate data sets
- Proven track record working closely with sales to deliver tangible ROI results.
- Experience in demand generation programs
- Enterprise marketing experience highly advantageous
What we can offer you
- Unique opportunity to build and own the role
- Growing company to make your mark in the organisation
- Huge potential in a priority market
- Employee stock option plan
- Inclusive, fun, collaborative culture with extra personal leave days for development
- Dog friendly office and regular team events, international annual conference in Australia (covid dependant)
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.