Scrum Master (6 month contract)
- 121 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the role
Enboarder is poised to become the undisputed market leader within experience-driven onboarding! We’re now looking for a Scrum Master to join our growing team as we gear up the business to meet our newly set 2021 vision and initiatives.
Based in Sydney HQ, you be working closely with Product & Engineering to help take our service to the next level. You will be responsible for making sure our scrum practices are well facilitated within multiple teams - in close collaboration with the product development stakeholders.
As Scrum Master, you’ll lead the charge to ensure our teams can effectively deliver on product and customer objectives. You will help to identify and escalate issues, as well as help out when appropriate assistance is possible and required.
We have a great team culture that you will play an integral role within while shaping the future of employee experience for some of the world’s biggest and most recognized brands.
As Scrum Master, you’ll also:
- Facilitate agile rituals, workshops and inceptions
- Help to identify and escalate issues, and remove roadblocks to delivery
- Drive team performance by eliminating time/productivity wastage and fostering an environment of continuous improvement
- Steer strong team facilitation, collaboration, influencing and communication
- Demonstrate competency with supporting tools and technologies such as Productboard, Jira and Confluence
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 4+ years as a Scrum Master
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of what scrum principles, values, roles and practices bring to the teams
- Experience communicating with supporting teams & activities that lead to risk mitigation, issue escalation & status reporting
- Self-awareness with an ability to foster a trusted environment with other teams and staff
- Ability to cultivate high performing teams with a happy, motivated agile culture.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the wider product and dev team
- Tertiary-level qualification in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Industry-recognised Scrum Master certification. (PSM-I, or similar)
What we can offer you
- Unique opportunity to build and own the role
- Growing company to make your mark in the organisation
- Huge potential in a priority market
- Employee stock option plan
- Inclusive, fun, collaborative culture with extra personal leave days for development
- Dog friendly office and regular team events, international annual conference in Australia (covid dependant)
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.