- 121 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the role
Enboarder is poised to become the undisputed market leader within experience-driven onboarding! We're looking for a Product Owner to join our growing team as we gear up the business to meet our newly set 2021 vision and initiatives.
Based in Sydney HQ, you be working closely with the Product & Engineering teams to help take our product and service to the next level. As Product Owner, you’ll play a key role in shaping the strategic rollout, feature delivery, whilst communicating the progress to stakeholders.We have a great team culture that you will play an integral role within while shaping the future of employee experience for some of the world's biggest and most recognised brands.
You'll also be:
- Translating the product roadmap & vision into well-defined product requirements - including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Ensuring the product delivery and that the Development teams understand the value of each user story that is being delivered.
- Working within cross-functional teams, like Product strategy, analytics, design, user experience, testing, engineering, and support to deliver features and maintain our beautiful product.
- Owning and manage team backlog to priorities tasks in line with the roadmap.
- Working collaboratively with the Scrum Master & Engineering team to maintain our sprint backlog.
- Executing & communicating on the go-to-market plan to ensure that Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales have what they need to succeed.
- Making day-to-day decisions to enable us to move quickly through product iterations and feature development.
- Developing and maintaining user tracking and product reporting to evaluate future enhancements.
- Involved in roadmap design, release planning, execution, review of sprints, release impact evaluation, plus feature prioritisation.
- Developing insights and prioritise actions based on analytics from user data and feedback.
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years as a product owner
- The ability to translate a product roadmap into execution and define requirements
- Strong organisational and decision making skills
- Interpersonal skills, collaboration and the ability to influence within teams
- Strong analytical skills for reporting, user tracking and sprint reviews
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the wider product and dev team
What we can offer you
- Unique opportunity to build and own the role
- Growing company to make your mark in the organisation
- Huge potential in a priority market
- Employee stock option plan
- Inclusive, fun, collaborative culture with extra personal leave days for development
- Dog friendly office and regular team events, international annual conference in Australia (covid dependant)
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.