Partnerships and Alliances Manager
- 728 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the role
This role will see you define, own and execute Enboarder's US partnerships strategy in alignment with the global strategy. Reporting the Head of Business Development (partnerships), you'll collaborate with leadership, marketing, sales and product to align new and existing partner relationships with our mission, strategy and goals.
- Identify, source and assess partnership opportunities through market research, existing relationships and cold outreach
- Create and deliver a consistent approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Structure, negotiate and execute partner agreements in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and principles
- Define and execute an efficient, scalable partner onboarding program leveraging internal resources and subject matter expertise where appropriate
- Leverage and maintain relationships with current national and global partners and identify new ways to grow the relationship
- Work closely with Marketing to build a partner marketing strategy
- Forecast, deliver and report on the results of partnerships against clearly defined KPIs, including but not limited to pipeline generation, direct partner channel sales, partner influenced sales, co-marketing activities, product integrations and strategic projects
- Deliver a great experience to our partners and internal teams when working together – you will represent our brand externally and be our partners’ liaison internally
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strategic mindset and process driven approach to opportunity assessment and prioritisation
- Strong communication skills and ability to confidently demo and present up to C suiteTrack record of working against well defined stretch KPIs and exceeding expectation
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders, often with conflicting desired outcomes
- Initiative and confidence to operate independently with an overseas reporting line
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesise complex information and report to business and partners
What we can offer you
- Unique opportunity to build and own the US strategy
- Growing company to make your mark in the organisation
- Huge potential in a priority market
- International travel
- Uncapped commission structure
- Generous healthcare benefits and 401k
- Inclusive, fun, collaborative culture
- Dog friendly office and regular team events, international annual conference in Australia (covid dependant)
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.