Regional Marketing Manager - APAC
- 121 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding (and more!) into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the role
The Regional Marketing Manager - APAC will be responsible for developing and executing regional marketing plans which achieve strategic priorities and pipeline targets. You'll develop and execute mid-market and enterprise demand generation and events marketing programs, including ABM campaigns, seminars, webinars, trade shows, roadshows, and other programs to support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own regional marketing calendar, budget and pipeline goals - propose and manage the marketing budget in conjunction with the VP of Marketing
- Own regional hosted and sponsored events and webinars, tailored to the APAC region tied to sales team growth goals
- Use and localise our library of content (eBooks, guides, webinars, tools, industry reports) to drive pipeline and develop relevant lifecycle campaigns for key regions in APAC.
- Report on campaign performance so we know exactly what’s working, what’s not, and how we can best hit our goals. You’ll ensure we have detailed insight into all funnel metrics and the ROI across every acquisition channel.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and PR to drive brand awareness by creating cohesive event campaigns and mixing sponsorship, speaking, and pre-event activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create globally integrated campaigns. This includes creating social media campaigns, content syndication, events, and email campaigns.
- Develop and re-purpose relevant marketing content in support of the CS and sales team as required by creating new case studies, presentations and such.
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
You will have experience in tactical marketing within the APAC region and have delivered proven results from previous demand generation and event marketing programs. You are extremely data-driven, are well-versed in Salesforce and Marketing technology tools, and will have a proven track record of using data to define growth strategies.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot preferred
- Experience in B2B Software marketing
- Proven track record of designing programmes and campaigns to achieve business outcomes
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Project management experience working in cross functional teams
- Proven ability to create engaging content across multiple channels
What we can offer you
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (equity, newest tech, flexibility), but with heaps of global exposure
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team goal focus. Team Play being one of 5 company values.
- We are global - you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and build connections in Europe and the US.
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.