Field Marketing Manager
- 728 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
As far as our product goes, it’s as beautiful as it is functional and we are unrivaled in the market. We also have the highest NPS score in the industry (our customers LOVE us). Fortunately for you, all of this makes marketing much easier! Reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director, this role will give a lot of autonomy and scope to make the local area marketing your own, with plenty of support and collateral coming from the greater global team and HQ.
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those at the bottom of this page). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you will be doing
- Getting to know and understand our local customers and market
- Finding, evaluating, organising and managing trade shows attendance
- Organising and coordinating Enboarders own local events
- Coordinating and managing local webinar and content calendar for lead generation and engagement
- Execution of email campaigns for the local area and local campaigns
- Manage your own local marketing budget and reporting on the ROI of spend
- Evaluating requests from the sales team and making decisions on spend in line with the overall marketing pipeline goals
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve channels as you see fit
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region
- Use our content management tool to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
What you will need to succeed
- A high degree of self motivated and accountability
- Analytical skills
- Competent understanding of marketing in general
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- An entrepreneurial mindset and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- Metrics driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
What you will be measured on:
- Pipeline sourced - first touch
- Pipeline influenced - revenue ROI based on marketing activities that help reengage/move prospects through the buyer's journey
What we can offer you
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (equity, newest tech, flexibility), but with heaps of global exposure
- Enjoy Australian standards of vacation and personal leave and generous 401k and health insurances.
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team goal focus. Team Play being one of 5 company values.
- Be part of our next wave of growth in the U.S., where your contribution is clearly linked to our bottom line.
- You will be largely influential in creating and driving the culture in our new Austin hub.
- We are global - you will have the opportunity to travel to Sydney for onboarding and you'll build connections in Europe and Australia.
- You will work with, and occasionally visit, customers across the US and Canada, in a number of industries, giving you varied exposure to different types of businesses.
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.