Account Executive - Mid Market
- 73 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
Off the back of substantial growth in the APAC market, and another recent round of funding, we’re currently seeking a Mid Market Account Executive with a couple of years sales experience. Bring your big personality and winning attitude, and we’ll help you become the best version of yourself. We’ll give you talented mentors, an experienced SDR to help build pipeline, and send you around the world while you’re at it!
What would a normal week look like in this role?
- Set your own schedule - creative prospecting, demo’s, closing… we don’t believe in unnecessary internal meetings, so your weeks will be fluid to your style
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- You will deliver amazing product demos that WOW, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to help make onboarding about people rather than process
- You’ll be the voice of the customer to the product team, ensuring that our product is enhanced for our customers in a timely fashion
- Your experience will be used to help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more.
- You will have a large, yet defined territory that you will work to drive revenue and market share in.
- You’ll work closely with the team to develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- You will be creating & articulating compelling value propositions around Enboarder.
- You will work with the team to develop case studies from our amazing customers.
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us (more about those at the bottom of this page). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You’re a great people person with a proven track record, and can understand pain points that clients are facing to diagnose personalised solutions (solution selling)
- You’ll be smart, curious and convincing – we have an incredible product and want help shape and improve the employee experience for every organisation around the world
- Strong executive presence, with exposure to HOD’s and Director level
- We’re a very transparent company with a focus on continuous improvement, so a willingness to take on coaching and feedback is a must
- The ability to remain flexible and deal with ambiguity – you will never have a dull day!
- Strong team work ethic, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Creativity, ability to think outside of the box, and innovative problem solving – our company is extremely nimble and responds to customer demands and challenges fast.
What will make you stand out (nice to have, but not necessary)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Track record of working with HR and/or a strong HR network
- Relevant tech sales experience is within the HR/ recruitment space
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation (strong base and uncapped commission)
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- We are far from a face-time company. No 9 to 5's here. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle
- Moderate travel across APAC
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices in the APAC region
- Being part of our next wave of growth, you will be largely influential in creating and driving the Enboarder culture
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.