Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer
- 73 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that encourages you to bring your best self to work every day? Is a company with strong values and flexible work/life balance important to you? Would working for a tech company at an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do? Then perhaps your career is with Enboarder...
A little about us
We’re a B2B SaaS HR tech company founded in Sydney, Australia in 2015. In that time we have grown from two people with a brilliant idea, to 40 people across Australia, EMEA and the US. We transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke time-lines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Tech company within a fun and quality focused product team. You will be designing cutting-edge user interfaces that bring exceptional aesthetic to a mobile-first experience, as well as an Enterprise Grade Admin Interface.
Ideally you are a UI focused designer with great attention to detail and experience working within an agile environment. You will own the design development process together with our Head of Product, and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, project managers, marketing and customer success.
You will be joining a team that values attitude and capability over old merits, together we will push our award-winning tech-solution to the next level as we expand and scale the business this year. If you are looking to make a difference, be rewarded, and own your creative efforts… this is the place for you!
We are striving to shape the future of work cultures and employee engagement, while enjoying all the perks of a fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens and social activities!
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us (more about those under our Company Description). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed and be an integral part of the success of Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays!
What you’ll need to succeed
- 4+ years designing solutions for digital product.
- Ability to create beautiful, contemporary UX/UI designs.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite, (Invision, Sketch) and similar tools.
- Experience in prototyping and understanding of motion design is a plus.
- Creative problem solving skills and conceptual thinking.
- Understanding of information architecture, responsive web and mobile design.
- Great attention to detail; pixels, typography, colour and layout.
- Experience in wireframing, user testing and using data to guide your design process.
- Knowledge of web technologies/html/css (you do not need to develop, but understand how things will be built)
- Ability to work both within existing brand guidelines and develop your own when needed.
- Positive attitude, team player, and proactive contributor is a must.
- Ability to support, take direction to deliver world-class digital design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A track record in prioritising multiple tasks to produce digital solutions within timeframes.
- Collaborate efficiently in cross functional teams.
- Amazing digital portfolio showcasing all of the above points.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation and all the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), with heaps of global exposure.
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win.
- We are far from a face-time company. No 9 to 5's here. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle.
- All the best tech gear, and a supportive team to help you get the job done!
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role, + a link to your digital portfolio.
** Due to visa restrictions, only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered.
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.