Sales Operations Manager/ Salesforce Administrator
- 73 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
In July 2015, Founder and CEO Brent Pearson found himself perusing through academic research around the way companies brought people into an organisation, and the profound effect that process had on business critical metrics. This gave him the “ah-ha!” moment that led to the conceptualization and creation of Enboarder… He now had a solution to fix this commonly underestimated piece in the employee lifecycle and it made a whole lot of sense.
Fast forward four years. Enboarder has grown from a dynamic duo operating out of Sydney to over 40 passionate and talented humans across Australia, EMEA and the US, with that headcount expected to double over the next 12 months due to huge success and high demand. We have raised over $5 million USD with some pretty impressive investors including top US venture capital firm Greycroft, and Australian-based investment fund Our Innovation Fund (OIF) with more to come!
About the opportunity
The right Sales Ops Manager is someone who can provide strategic consultation and expertise to our global sales family across Australia, US and EMEA for continuing growth and development. You'll also be building out our Salesforce process, integration and automation - so a good level of experience in the back end is required.
Reporting directly to our VP of Sales (located in Sydney), you’ll be focussed on enabling the organisation to achieve both current and future business critical objectives. This includes the design, development, and facilitation of programs for our sales team. You will be instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the sales organisation and help drive sales excellence globally in this newly created role – with the opportunity to really build it out and make it your own!
What you’ll do
- Support the greater sales team with planning and operational requests e.g. annual planning, monthly and quarterly business reviews, target setting, sales coverage, territory assignment, headcount planning etc.
- Build out Salesforce workflow, processes, integration and automation
- Manage Salesforce data, including uploading customer information/territory information, etc. and ensuring all data uploaded is clean, accurate and complete at all times
- Identify opportunities to increase sales productivity and improve operational efficiency across commercial lines of business
- Ability to synthesize big data into strategic and actionable insights
- Build out processes and sequence in Salesforce, including pricing, quotes, client flow from prospect to renewals etc
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve sales team throughput and efficiency
- Produce standard weekly sales forecasting, opportunity pipeline reporting, deal dynamics analysis reporting for the sales team
- Further enhance relationships with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing and Finance, to drive strategic initiatives
- Track and manage projects to execution, ensuring accuracy in sales reporting, metric analysis, sales recognition and workflows to monitor overall sales health
- Conduct and provide analysis of sales key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Support the Global team in managing the day to day rhythm of sales operations
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us (more about those at the bottom of this page). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years of relevant experience in revenue operations or sales operations
- Strong working experience with Salesforce is a must
- Strong experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience within a SaaS company, startup environment or similar rapidly-growing enterprise would be highly advantageous
- Strong project management, planning, and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Think you sound like the perfect fit? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values, and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with EEO guidelines.