Field Marketing Manager
- Fitzrovia, London, England, gb
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
In July 2015, Founder and CEO Brent Pearson found himself perusing through academic research around the way companies brought people into an organisation, and the profound effect that process had on business critical metrics. This gave him the “ah-ha!” moment that led to the conceptualization and creation of Enboarder… He now had a solution to fix this commonly underestimated piece in the employee lifecycle and it made a whole lot of sense.
Fast forward four years. Enboarder has grown from a dynamic duo operating out of Sydney to over 40 passionate and talented humans across Australia, EMEA and the US, with that headcount expected to double over the next 12 months due to huge success and high demand. We have raised over $5 million USD with some pretty impressive investors including top US venture capital firm Greycroft, and Australian-based investment fund Our Innovation Fund (OIF) with more to come!
About the opportunity
As far as our product goes, it’s as beautiful as it is functional and we’re unrivaled in the market. We also have the highest NPS score in the industry (our customers LOVE us). Fortunately for you, all of this makes marketing much easier! Reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director, this role will give a lot of autonomy and scope to make the local area marketing your own, with plenty of support and collateral coming from the greater global team and HQ.
What you'll be doing
- Getting to know and understand our local customers and market
- Finding, evaluating, organising and managing trade shows attendance
- Organising and coordinating Enboarders own local events
- Coordinating and managing local webinar and content calendar for lead generation and engagement
- Execution of email campaigns for the local area and local campaigns
- Manage your own local marketing budget and reporting on the ROI of spend
- Evaluating requests from the sales team and making decisions on spend in line with the overall marketing pipeline goals
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve channels as you see fit
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region
- Use our content management tool to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us (more about those at the bottom of this page). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you'll need to succeed
- A high degree of self motivated and accountability
- Analytical skills
- Competent understanding of marketing in general
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- An entrepreneurial mindset and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- Metrics driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
What you will be measured on:
Pipeline sourced - first touch
Pipeline influenced - revenue ROI based on marketing activities that help reengage/move prospects through the buyer's journey
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
A little bit more about us
Enboarder empowers HR teams and managers to create, test and deploy beautiful communications, helping to lay the foundation for a great culture and long-term employment. As such, we are now being used by some of the largest organizations nationally and internationally including: Walmart, McDonald's, Eventbrite, HSBC, Banana Republic, Westpac, Qantas, Samsung, DXC Technology, Gucci, and Canva just to name a few.
We think we’ve created a pretty special product, and we’re proud to have industry awards and recognition to back that up including:
- Best Advance in Onboarding Technology -Brandon Hall Excellence Awards 2016;
- Best Overall Product & Best Elevator Pitch –Aust Rectech Symposium 2018;
- Winner, Hiring Success 2018 – Berlin Edition’s Recruiting Startup Awards; and
- Finalist in the HR Tech Conference, Amsterdam.
We’re also really proud of our company values, and we take pride in living and breathing them every day. They’ve been an integral part of our business since Brent came up with them on day one of the company four years ago. Our values are:
- Keep it Real
- Customers Rule
- Love it
- Team Play
- Never Settle
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.