Product Marketing Manager
- 73 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Who we are
We’re Enboarder - A B2B SaaS HR Tech company (what a mouthful!) born out of Sydney, and now operating across the US, UK and Europe. We essentially create awesome products that help HR deliver personalised and scalable employee experiences that WOW new hires. This in turn helps them attract, retain and engage their employees - Pretty important stuff! We’ve been around since 2015 and have scored some world leading employers such as McDonalds, Walmart, Eventbrite, Match.com, MYOB, ING, Hugo Boss, Gucci and many more!
As far as our product goes, it’s as beautiful as it is functional and we’re unrivaled in the market. We also have the highest NPS score in the industry (our customers LOVE us). Fortunately for you, all of this makes marketing much easier!
Why work for us?
- We offer most of the standard perks that other tech companies do (equity, new tech, flexibility), but with heaps of global exposure
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team goal focus (“Team Play” being one of 5 company values!)
- We are far from a facetime company. No 9 to 5's here. You will be empowered to work flexibly to suit your lifestyle, with out of hours call with the US or UK
- You’ll be part of our first wave of growth where your contribution is clearly linked to our bottom line
- We also offer maternity leave policies that match the big guys
- Oh, and your onboarding will be world class because we walk the walk. We guarantee a ‘WOW’
Who’s right for the job?
With a newly formed marketing team and some lofty goals for global growth, we are now looking for someone to own the go to market strategy and communications around product announcements. Working cross functionally with the Product, CX and Sales teams you’ll need to be able to lead and drive initiatives, get the information you need from the relevant leaders in the business and drive to a deadline. You’ll need to be able to take internal speak, align it with industry trends and our customers world and craft engaging and thought provoking marketing materials and campaigns.
What you’ll do: Quarterback the go-to-market
Understand the buyer and market
- Identifying and segmenting the target audience
- Crafting the messaging
- Support the go-to-market needs of Product, Sales, and Marketing
- Product marketing assets/videos
- Sales enablement
- Product pages
- Persona development
- Audience targeting and segmentation
- Market research and sizing
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Industry trends analysis
- Market and persona requirement definition
Drive go-to-market strategy to impact revenue growth
- Product launch planning and leadership
- Positioning and messaging
- Competitive positioning and differentiation
- Product roadmap input
- Sales enablement through collateral, training, messaging, and win/loss analyses
- Public-facing product content including videos, case studies, and whitepapers
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of marketing communications experience at a B2B company with a demonstrated ability developing campaigns from initial strategy through execution that drive results. Both client and agency side experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years specific product marketing or management consultancy experience
- Experience with a wide range of marketing channels and assets (in-product/app, email, blog, social, website, videos, events) and understanding of how to use each to achieve business goals.
- Experience with SaaS and offerings preferred and mid market to enterprise solutions ideal.
- Strong writing skills for authoring compelling content and product messaging.
- Marketing performance driven and comfortable driving initiatives across organization cross functionally. Analytics inclination is helpful.
- A strong insight-led approach to understanding your customer base and translating into creative strategy and effective marketing comms.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and work across a wide range of responsibilities, managing multiple projects simultaneously, as the business scales to the next level.
Think this role sounds like the perfect fit? Whats next...
Someone who shares our values, and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with EEO guidelines.