Design and Simulation (CFD) Team Lead
- Via Lavoria, 56G, Pisa, Pisa, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. Instead of a well or a mine, the starting point will be electricity from distributed renewable energy resources that will feed all energy needs in power, transportation, heating, and industry. The energy carrier hydrogen is a centrepiece in this new world, and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of widespread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking is part of our everyday life, and we love to realise and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for a highly skilled (CFD) Engineer to lead our simulation team.
You will design and optimize our products and guide a team of people at the core of Enapter’s development. Filling a gap in our team’s skillset, and you will have an important role in setting up the engineering team structure. You will be a key part of the development process, occupying the intersection between the engineering and chemistry teams. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Perform multi-phase flow simulation for the development of the electrolytic stack
- Lead the mechanical design and optimization of the electrolytic stack
- Oversee the rapid prototyping of new system components
- Assist with the selection of fluid dynamic components incl. gaskets for gases and liquids
- Provide support in documentation for the prototyping of Electrolyser stacks and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent experience (at least)
- Good English communication skills
- Expertise in FEM and CFD modelling
- Knowledge in CAD-software tools (Autodesk Inventor)
A competitive salary matched to your contribution, as well as various other perks. You will have flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure with freedom of expression and the opportunity to implement new ideas that only a dynamic environment can provide.