Government Affairs - Deutschland
- Reinhardtstraße 35, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Enapter is a unique and fast-growing manufacturer of electrolysers. Our mission is to replace fossil fuels. If this excites you as much as it does us, then working at Enapter could be for you.
We need more feet on the ground in Berlin (and also Brussels) to ensure political decision makers know what we are doing and why it is important. If you can contribute to this, please let us know why and how.
- Maintain relationships with key public stakeholders at national, regional and local as well as European level
- Monitor proceedings and provide analysis of activities in the public policy space relevant to our business
- Network, network, network! Publicly represent Enapter
- Provide strategic communications advice and general public affairs support to the management
- You should understand why green hydrogen is key for the future energy system
- Strong interest in, and enthusiasm for, politics, policy issues and current affairs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly the ability to explain complex matters in a simple way
- Ability to assimilate, analyse and summarise written material quickly
- A good network into the public policy space is a great plus
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is an asset
A competitive salary matched to your contribution, as well as various other perks. You will have flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure with freedom of expression and the opportunity to implement new ideas that only a dynamic environment can provide.