- Via Lavoria 2, 56040 Crespina Lorenzana PI, Italy
Enapter is a unique and extremely fast-growing manufacturer of electrolysers. We are on a mission to replace fossil fuels. Read up on what we do. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this might be for you.
We are continuing to grow and build our teams in various locations. For our production site in Pisa we are looking for an Accountant for general accounting.
In this position you will be
- Able to answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policies and regulations.
- Summarize the current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on required actions.
- And prepare reports as well as asset, liability and capital account entries
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance, CPA
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in the area of accounting & finance
- Experience with Italy-GAAP / IFRS-IAS Rules
- Familiar with SAP Business One Financial Module (or equivalent)
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power BI would be an advantage
- Fluent English (German would be an advantage)
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realize your ideas.