- Via Lavoria, Crespina, Pisa, Pisa, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centrepiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking is part of our everyday life, and we love to realise and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for a Project Engineer.
You will fill a gap in our team’s skillset, and you will have an important role in setting up the engineering team structure. You will be an integral part of the development process, occupying the intersection between the mechanical, electronic, software and chemistry teams. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Assist in mechanical design, integration and development of various internal projects
- Manage documentation and manuals for safe handling, installation and use
- Evaluate customer projects and assist them with the successful deployment of Enapter systems
- Provide support for existing projects all around the world
- Work with the engineering team to create and develop applications and use cases of the Enapter system
- Serve as a hydrogen ambassador to promote the idea of green energy storage using electrolysis
- Minimum bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Good English communication skills
- Able to communicate on a professional level with customers all around the world
- Previous experience in the application and use of renewables
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to simplify and explain complex topics
A competitive salary matched to your contribution, as well as various other perks. You will have flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure with freedom of expression and the opportunity to implement new ideas that only a dynamic environment can provide.