- Via Lavoria, 56G, Crespina Lorenzana, Pisa, italy, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. Instead of a well or a mine, the starting point will be electricity from distributed renewable energy resources that will feed all energy needs in power, transportation, heating, and industry. The energy carrier hydrogen is a centrepiece in this new world, and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of widespread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative ideas and quick thinking are part of our everyday life, and we love to realize and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a Production Manager to ensure smooth operation of our brand-new serial production facility.
By managing the production of our devices, you will play an integral part of our success as we are scaling up. In addition to creating and implementing the production plan you will also be able to help develop our products to make them easy to assemble and maintain by linking up with the engineering R&D team. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Manage the production plan according to customer orders and stock level targets
- Lead the operations in and around the assembly area
- Interface with the R&D engineering team and give valuable feedback to the design engineers to make our products easier to build and maintain
- Consider and implement manufacturing support systems and software tools, either integrated with the ERP or as a standalone solution
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering (or equivalent)
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Italian
- Good understanding of supply chain and production planning
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realize your ideas.