Business Developer - China
- *, Bangkok, Thailand
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. Instead of a well or a mine, the starting point will be electricity from distributed renewable energy resources that will feed all energy needs in power, transportation, heating, and industry. The energy carrier hydrogen is a centrepiece in this new world, and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of widespread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter is seeking a motivated Business Developer China. To excel in this role, you will be a strongly motivated self-starter.. You should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls, inbound warm leads and creating your own sales opportunities.
We are looking for high performers, and we value talent over experience. The position is based in Bangkok, frequent travel to China is expected.
Our team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Innovative ideas and quick thinking is part of our everyday. We are international by nature, and we aim to provide a great deal of freedom and support to realise your ideas.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Network, network, network! Publicly represent Enapter (exhibitions, events…)
- Support management in decision making and preparation of strategy decisions
- Experience in the energy or technical gases sector, direct experience with hydrogen is a plus
- Background in IT, software, marketing, business development or sales
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, German is an asset
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realize your ideas.