Factory Acceptance Test Technician
- Via Lavoria, 56G, Crespina Lorenzana PI, Pisa, Italy, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. Instead of a well or a mine, the starting point will be electricity from distributed renewable energy resources that will feed all energy needs in power, transportation, heating, and industry. The energy carrier hydrogen is a centrepiece in this new world, and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of widespread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking are part of our everyday life, and we love to realise and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for an FAT Technician to perform factory acceptance testing as well as oversee fault finding and diagnosis for our electrolysers.
- You will work with the engineering team at the end of the production line and will be the last barrier before our products get shipped around the world
- You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving, taking a multidisciplinary approach to presenting solutions
- You will moreover be responsible for creating documentation, quality control including noncompliance reports and improvement suggestions
- Previous experience or mechanical background (at least)
- Good English communication skills
- Practical and precise when dealing with work matters
- Basic knowledge of quality process as well as electricity, electronics processes & products
- Familiar with Office Suite
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realize your ideas.