- Reinhardtstraße 35, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. Instead of a well or a mine, the starting point will be electricity from distributed renewable energy resources that will feed all energy needs in power, transportation, heating, and industry. The energy carrier hydrogen is a centrepiece in this new world, and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of widespread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter is expanding! And we need a reliable, motivated and experienced Recruiter who will help us find and retain necessary talent for our teams. We are looking for a recruiter with a good eye for talent – someone to work with our candidates and see their future potential.
Ideally, we would need someone with experience looking for talent in sectors such as chemical R&D, technology R&D, engineering and technical business development.
- Create, modify and work with our current recruiting and hiring practices and procedures
- Able to identify suitable talent that can develop within the team
- You will also contribute to develop and implementing workforce retention strategies
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Organization Development, Psychology
- Talent recruitment experience in one of sectors mentioned above
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development is an asset
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
We offer competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.