Digital Marketing Assistant / Specialist
- Reinhardtstraße 35, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. Instead of a well or a mine, the starting point will be electricity from distributed renewable energy resources that will feed all energy needs in power, transportation, heating, and industry. The energy carrier hydrogen is a centrepiece in this new world, and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of widespread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter is currently seeking a motivated Digital Marketing Assistant / Specialist with an expertise in B2B Marketing, who is hardworking, detailed oriented and has a keen eye for analytics, to join our team at the next possible starting date.
This position requires experience with the complete online marketing funnel (SEO, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to increase the reach of our B2B offerings in defined industries. While we are looking for experience, we are a start-up and we value talent over experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with other team members in Enapter (Sales, Strategy, Product, Communications, Designers…).
- Professional experience with B2B brands in performance & social media, content and email marketing with focus on services and online services, also in an agency, including proven success stories
- Solid understanding of Internet marketing strategies and techniques and best practices across SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
- You are comfortable with the following tools & keywords: Performance Marketing, SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Sales Funnels, Conversion, Tracking, Omnichannel, Cross-Channel, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Story Telling
- Experience in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking
- Knowledge of landing page analysis
- Good understanding of B2B personas and customer journeys
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline
- Self-starter, positive attitude, high energy, and works well under pressure
- Eager to learn and developing skills
- Business fluent in English spoken and written. Thai, German, Italian are assets.
Your Responsibilities, include — but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete campaign ownership: conceptualize, execute, manage and analyse digital campaigns such as SEM, SEO, and Social Media with focus on B2B Marketing.
- Create reports, analyse performance and draw conclusions to optimize your campaigns based on the results. Are you reaching your campaign goals?
- Identify and test new channels with the goal of tapping into growth potential
- Hands-on approach for running performance marketing campaigns supporting search, display, social, and email.
- Learn new technologies, techniques and industry trends related to Paid and Organic SEO
- Ensure a constant knowledge transfer of your results and experiences with the team
We are building the future of energy. Our vision is a world in which fossil fuels are no longer burnt. We work in full start-up mode and are looking for enthusiasts who want to join the ride.
Some benefits you'll get:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (18+ nationalities, 5 locations around the globe)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – or Bangkok – the choice is yours!
- Dream teams: your colleagues are experts in Electrochemistry, strategy, business, and software. We make cool tech and are resourceful and generous individuals.
- Freedom and responsibility, autonomy and support and space to experiment
- Have complete ownership on the digital performance of Enapter.