Design and Simulation (CFD) Team Lead
- Via Lavoria, 56G, Pisa, Pisa, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralized fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centerpiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralized green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking is part of our everyday life, and we love to realize and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for a Mechanical Modelling and Simulation (CFD) Engineer.
You will fill a gap in our team’s skill set, and you will have an important role in setting up the engineering team structure. You will be an integral part of the development process, occupying the intersection between the engineering and chemistry teams. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Perform multi-phase flow simulation for the development of the electrolytic stack
- Lead the mechanical design and optimization of the electrolytic stack
- Oversee the rapid prototyping of new system components
- Assist with the selection of fluid dynamic components incl. gaskets for gases and liquids
- Provide support in documentation for the prototyping of Electrolyser stacks and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent experience (at least)
- Good English communication skills
- Expertise in FEM and CFD modelling
- Knowledge in CAD-software tools (Autodesk Inventor)
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.