Production Support Engineer
- Via Lavoria, 56G, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centrepiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative ideas and quick thinking are part of our everyday life, and we love to realize and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for an Production Support Engineer.
You will be an integral part for smooth operation our first serial production facility by supporting the production of our devices! As the production support engineer, you will also be able to help develop our products to make them as easy to assemble and maintain by acting as a vital link between our production and engineering teams.
Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Assist the assembly team by creating and modifying procedures to maximize efficiencies during production
- Improve production systems to support operations in and around the assembly area
- Support our quality assurance team by improving quality control before and during production
- Keep the production plan up to date and help to solve problems and prevent delays
- Create and continuously improve documentation, manuals and checklists for internal and external use
- Interface with the R&D engineering team and give valuable feedback to the design engineers to make our products easier to build and maintain
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Italian
- Good understanding of supply chain and production planning
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.