Chemistry Lab Technician
- Via Lavoria, Crespina, Pisa, Pisa, it
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centrepiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is growing fast as we are expanding production, and we are looking for motivated Chemistry Lab Technicians to work in the production of chemicals and components for our electrolyser stack. You will be part of an extraordinarily talented team of chemists.
- Perform synthesis of chemicals under the guidance of our experienced team
- Correctly follow procedures to produce the components for the electrolyser stack
- Follow lab safety rules and guidelines, be a responsible member of the team
- Technical degree in Chemistry (at least)
- Good English communication skills
- Experience working in a chemistry lab
- Good understanding of standard health and safety procedures for the lab
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.