- Via Lavoria, Crespina, Pisa, Pisa, it
The future of energy is nothing like the centralized fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centerpiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralized green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking is part of our everyday life, and we love to realise and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for an experienced Electronic Engineer.
You will fill a gap in our team’s skillset, and you will have an important role in setting up the engineering team structure. You will be an integral part of the development process, occupying the intersection between the mechanical, software, and chemistry teams. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Design of electronic control system of the electrolyser
- PCB board designs for electrolyser and other products using Altium or similar software
- Selection of sensors and other electronic components
- Be the link between the software team and the physical products
- System design and component placement for EMC compatibility
- Work as a team to help certify Enapter’s products in key customer region
- Bachelor’s in electronic engineering or equivalent experience (at least)
- Good English communication skills
- Able to give structure to a team
- Several years of professional work experience
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.