- Via Lavoria, Crespina, Pisa, Pisa, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralized fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centerpiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralized green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking is part of our everyday life, and we love to realize and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for an Organic Chemist to join our team. You will work on the polymeric Anion Exchange Membrane that is a key component of our electrolyzer, and you will explore pathways to improve it.
- Research and develop anion exchange materials suitable for water electrolysis and other electro-chemical applications
- Continuous assessment of different commercial and experimental membrane products
- Integration of AEM into the Enapter stack and optimization of stack architecture
- Polymer synthesis, membrane fabrication, scale-up
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent experience (at least)
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of polymer and membranes and understanding of water electrolysis
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities and capacities to work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.