- Via Lavoria, Crespina, Pisa, Pisa, Italy
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. Instead of a well or a mine, the starting point will be electricity from distributed renewable energy resources that will feed all energy needs in power, transportation, heating, and industry. The energy carrier hydrogen is a centrepiece in this new world, and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of widespread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking is part of our everyday life, and we love to realise and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for a Mechanical Designer.
You will fill a gap in our team’s skill set, and you will have an important role in setting up the engineering team structure. You will be an integral part of the development process, occupying the intersection between the mechanical, production, and purchasing teams. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Design and produce technical drawings for our systems and prototypes, while working closely with the engineering and production teams
- Create documentation for our system components and manage their revisions
- Support the production team with special blueprints for to help the assembly process
- Assist the product development and design to ensure a safe, ergonomic assembly and mounting of the rack mountable systems
- Work with our design team to create visually appealing and functional systems
- Assist with the placement and selection of small parts and components
- Tasks for component selection, especially for enclosures, chassis, mounting solutions
- Support various project teams by providing sketches and drawings to complement their work
- Minimum bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with using CAD-software tools (Autodesk Inventor)
- A good grasp of the technological processes of laser cutting / bending and machining
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.