- Via Lavoria, Crespina, Pisa, Pisa, it
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centrepiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative ideas and quick thinking is part of our everyday life. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for an Electrical Designer.
You will be an integral part of the development process and will have a wide range of technical challenges to tackle. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Create electrical drawings and documentation for existing products and prototypes
- Provide input for the selection of components and bill of materials for new products
- Create and update electrical schemes and cable trees and keep them organised
- Sizing of cables, wires, electrical connections
- Work as a team to help certify Enapter’s products in key customer regions
- Minimum bachelor’s in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Good English communication skills
- Proficient in using Electrical CAD software (AutoCAD Electrical or similar)
- Experience with EMC applications
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.