- Via Lavoria, Crespina, Pisa, Pisa, it
The future of energy is nothing like the centralised fossil-fuel based energy systems of the past. A multitude of solutions at very large to very small scale will satisfy energy needs in distributed energy systems provided by many different players in these markets. Hydrogen is a centrepiece in this puzzle and Enapter is in the heart of green hydrogen production. We are a fast-growing start-up on a mission to become the price and market leader for decentralised green hydrogen generation. We do this by leveraging our disruptive AEM technology and scaling production of small/mid-scale electrolyser systems. Our software-based energy management system is a key enabler of wide-spread deployment, allowing for seamless and intuitive integration of hydrogen technologies into any energy system.
Enapter’s team is made up of extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented individuals. Our work environment is friendly yet challenging. Innovative and quick thinking is part of our everyday life, and we love to realize and test out new ideas. Our team is growing fast and currently we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
You will fill a gap in our team’s skill set, and you will have an important role in setting up the engineering team structure. You will be an integral part of the development process, occupying the intersection between the production, software and chemistry teams. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Work in conjunction with other team members to organize and complete various mechanical design projects
- Assist with the selection, analysis and development of various electrolyser system components to optimize for performance and cost
- Management of BOM towards design for cost and production
- Provide input to FMEA and risk assessments
- Pursue the certification of our electrolyser systems through a concerted effort with other team members
- Support the documentation Enapter system components
- Minimum bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge in materials science
- Understanding of devices working under pressure
- Knowledge in CAD-software tools (Autodesk Inventor)
We offer a competitive salary. Your compensation will match your contribution and comes in various forms. Work perks include flexibility, autonomy, and international exposure. We provide a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realise your ideas.