- 777 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
EnPower, Inc. is an early-stage startup developing next-generation Li-ion batteries that have fast-charging and long cycle-life capabilities—critical enablers to the mass electrification of vehicles. Our R&D, pilot manufacturing, and sales operations are based out of our engineering facility & headquarters located in the north Phoenix - Deer Valley area. We are passionate about what we do, and are looking for high-voltage,
high-ampere individuals to join our team!
The Office Manager supports and enhances the effectiveness of the Executives by completing assignments and facilitating the work activities of others. He/She proactively exercises judgement, based on previous experience, practice, and precedent, to anticipate, identify, and solve problems that arise in the normal course of business. As such, this function directly impacts the larger team and extends to external stakeholders as well. He/She has advanced and specialized skill/expertise in an analytical method or operational process developed through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. The Office Manager proposes process improvements as needed and takes a lead in coordinating the work of others; working autonomously within the approved or accepted procedures, policies, and practices of the Company.
- Uses extensive knowledge of the Executives’ priorities and business practices to routinely and directly respond to daily issues/requests as authorized.
- Maintains individual calendars online and, with little Executives input, schedules/re-schedules appointments and meetings, using knowledge and judgement of the business practices/procedures.
- Frequently executes special research or continuous research and data analysis tasks and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Types and composes letters and memos, reports, and presentation material using appropriate software and grammar.
- Screens phone calls and where possible, immediately deals with issues/requests on behalf of the Executives (as authorized) and records messages, or forwards issues on to the appropriate person within the organization.
- Researches and makes travel arrangements for the Executives, candidates, and others as requested.
- Prepares reports for reimbursable expenses for the Executives.
- Reconciles the Company credit cards in Expensify, ensuring appropriate documentation to support charges.
- Maintains the Company’s human resources portal, Zenefits, including preparing letters to offer employment to qualified candidates, onboarding new employees, updating employee information as needed and processing terminated employees.
- Manages the daily operations of the facilities, including coordinating issues/requests, as authorized.
- Coordinates events and arrangements, such as tours for visiting VIPs, meetings, or corporate events.
- Participates in creating or creates processes and procedures for special project work, recurring events (for example hiring processes/onboarding)
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with stakeholders
- AA Minimum and Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience managing an office of a small private company in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Enthusiasm, professionalism and commitment
- Attention to detail, time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience with internet, MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to handle flexible hours from time to time for board meetings and onsite customer visits
- Self-driven, independent, and capable of solving problems on the fly
- Effective communicator using precise language
- Ability to work in a diverse, intellectually-challenging, and rapid-paced team
- Must love dogs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.