MBA Intern 2020
- 777 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
EnPower, Inc. is an early-stage startup developing next-generation Li-ion batteries that have fast-charging and long cycle-life capabilities—critical enablers to the mass electrification of vehicles. Our R&D, pilot-manufacturing, and sales operations are based out of our engineering facility & headquarters located in the north Phoenix - Deer Valley area. We are passionate about what we do, and are looking for high-voltage, high-ampere individuals to join our team!
We are recruiting a team of 2 to 4 MBA candidates (2021) to answer some interesting questions about the materials market for Lithium ion batteries. To do this successfully, you will need to understand the basics of our technology and how it fits into the existing landscape. You are probably experienced in leading technology and business consulting projects and already familiar with emerging innovation and business models in the clean technology space. You are able to get up to speed on a hard-tech/clean-tech topic quickly so that you can perform fact-based quantitative analysis, cost modeling, and scenario analysis from primary and secondary market research to deliver and defend an original business development strategy recommendation. The team will work directly with the company’s CEO and have access to the technical leadership. Oh, and we will probably have some fun during the summer too! Co-locating with our team in either AZ or CA is required
- Advanced graduate degree in progress and excellent academic record required
- Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Material Science, undergraduate required
- Outstanding records of academic or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- You must be completely comfortable in developing complex financial models (we promise to teach you many things but you have to come in with this experience)
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Motivated, independent, and capable of life-work integration
- Appreciate that our mission, Building Better Batteries, is a tool to help us build a better product, drive a strong culture, and raise a resilient company
- Ability to work in a diverse, intellectually-challenging, and rapid-paced team
- Must love dogs
NOTE: to be considered, please send in a cover letter and your resume. Tell us what you know about the battery industry or materials manufacturing.